As you may know, I have been on a 33-year love affair with dentistry and learning. I have been taking a comprehensive surgical implant course in Puerto Rico under the guidance of Drs. Hilt Tatum and Jose Pedroza. I have been able to participate in very complex cases, some of which were for my own patients.
I would like to continue my education in this part of dentistry. I plan to incorporate dental implants into my practice from a holistic standpoint. I am searching for patients in need of dental implants who would be willing to travel to Puerto Rico to have them done. This is a wonderful opportunity not only for the installation of implants overseen by some of the most skilled implant surgeons in the world, but also for a tropical getaway conveniently scheduled during 2014’s cold season.
If you or anyone you know is interested, I will perform all the necessary exams, x-rays, photos, and models at no charge. This is approximately a $700 value.
What are the benefits of getting your implants in Puerto Rico?
- Dr. Hilt Tatum is world-famous and has invented many of today’s common surgeries. His expertise allows my patients to have a superior level of treatment planning and care. My patients who have already gone have had wonderful results.
- Dr. Jose Pedroza is an accomplished surgeon in his own right. His added experience rounds the program out.
- Your implant cost savings will typically cover the extra costs associated with travel.
- You will have a chance to visit Puerto Rico. Experience beautiful beaches, warm people, and great food.
- The surgical center personnel have a way that will make you feel welcomed and comfortable.
I am excited about this opportunity because I get to learn from the best, and you will receive the best.
Please contact me or my staff if you are interested.
My next trip is March 2-9, 2014.
Dr. Glenn Sperbeck, West Los Angeles