ABOUT OUR DOCTOR
Dr. Glenn Sperbeck, D.D.S., has an undergraduate degree in Biology from UCLA and graduated with honors from USC Dental School in 1982. Upon graduation from dental school, he established a private general practice in Westchester, California, with a focus on cosmetic restorative dentistry and the treatment of Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) disorders.
Dr. Sperbeck is enthusiastic about continuing education and advanced dental training in quest of knowledge to provide the finest care, skill, and judgment that modern dentistry has to offer:
• Member, American Dental Association
• Member, Academy of General Dentistry
• Member, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
• Member, Doctors for Oral Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
• Member, International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT)
• Member, Orognathic Bioesthetic Institute
• Member, Pankey Alumni Association Constituent, Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Active participant in dental study groups that consist of dentists who are dedicated to a life-long pursuit of education and dental excellence.
Balancing his commitment to dentistry, Dr. Sperbeck thoroughly enjoys time with his family, reading (suspense) novels, fly fishing blue ribbon trout streams, and setting up camp before hiking the next picturesque mountain trail with camera in hand!